At Legacy Dental Group, we want your first visit as a new patient — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit
During your first visit, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
Please complete the new patient form before your first appointment and remember to bring along your insurance card, if applicable.
We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans. And, to help you make the most informed decisions, we’ll discuss the cost of treatment before you begin.