When you think of straightening your crooked teeth, what comes to mind? If you’re like most people, you think of metal braces that are expensive, time-consuming, and call attention to your smile flaws. But what if there were a better way to get the perfect teeth you’ve been longing for? With Invisalign in Canton from Legacy Dental Group, you can afford to get the winning smile you deserve. In this post, find out why this effective, invisible option is a better investment in your smile than traditional orthodontics.
What Is Invisalign?
Before we examine how great a deal Invisalign is, let’s explain how it works. This system consists of custom-made clear, acrylic aligners that fit comfortably and gently move teeth into proper position. Just switch to a new pair about every two weeks, and be amazed by the impressive results. And, Invisalign is affordable – the prices vary depending on your smile needs, but are relatively similar to the cost of metal braces.
Why Is Invisalign A Better Investment Than Traditional Metal Braces?
When compared to braces in Canton, Invisalign gives patients more bang for their buck and is a great value for many reasons, including:
- Physical Comfort – Not only will the aligners adjust the position of your teeth in a way that’s comfortable, you’ll also have minimal wear and tear to the inside of your mouth. You can say goodbye to nicks and cuts to your gums, cheeks, and lips – which reduces the physical costs of straightening your teeth.
- Emotional Cost – Everyone wants straight teeth, but no one wants a mouthful of metal to make the perfect smile happen. You can avoid becoming more self-conscious and stressed out because of the treatment to correct your smile imperfections with Invisalign.
- Diet – Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign has the unique quality of being removable. Since you’ll take the aligners out when you eat, you can still enjoy all your favorite foods – from apples, to corn-on-the-cob, to caramels to popcorn – nothing is off limits.
- Time – Since you won’t need to come into our office every two weeks to have your braces adjusted, you’ll save time – and money – with fewer follow-up dentist appointments. And, the overall treatment time is shorter – most patients are completely done in 6-18 months.
- Insurance Benefits – Many insurance providers offer benefits for Invisalign just like they would for metal braces. If you have questions about your benefits, give us a call and we’ll be happy to verify your coverage.
- Financing – Interested in low monthly payments that make Invisalign just as affordable as metal braces? We offer CareCredit financing to keep your smile – and your wallet – happy.
Now that you know why Invisalign is the clear choice for straight teeth, schedule your appointment with Legacy Dental Group to get a great deal on the smile you deserve!