When you think of the South and Texas, what do you think of immediately? Along with cowboys, blue skies, and wide open spaces, you definitely remember the idea of Southern hospitality. With this in mind, the Legacy Dental Group would like to say hello and offer you a very warm, Southern welcome to our blog. Whether you’re a new patient searching for the right dentist in Canton, TX, or a patient who’s been with us throughout the years, we bring this blog to you to offer insight on our practice and services, general and specialized dental health information, and how to keep your smile radiant.
What Will This Blog Feature?
Here at Legacy Dental Group, we aim to serve our patients and our community by sharing our expertise on dental care in this blog. In future posts, we’ll discuss the multitude of ways patients can both maintain and improve their smiles. We’ll talk about subjects like:
- Preventive Dentistry – Cleanings, checkups, sealants, oral cancer screenings, sportsguards, emergency services, gum disease treatment, and children’s dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental implants, crowns, bridges, tooth-colored fillings, full and partial dentures, root canal therapy, and tooth extractions
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Porcelain veneers, metal-free restorations, teeth whitening, and crown lengthening
- Orthodontic Treatments – Traditional braces, Invisalign, ClearCorrect, and retainers
- Dental Health Tips – brushing and flossing properly, how to find the best oral hygiene products, and what you can do in your daily life to make your teeth happy
What Makes Legacy Dental Group Different?
With so many options for a dentist in 75103, you may be wondering what sets the team at Legacy Dental Group apart from other practices. With over 60 years in combined experience, our team has the dental know-how you’re looking for – and, the friendly chairside manner of our 4 dentists and over 10 Registered Dental Assistants and Registered Dental Hygienists will make you want to see them more than just twice a year. We’re also proudly associated with Pinnacle Oral Surgery in Rockwall.
Additionally, several of our dentists and teammates have a special vocation from God to serve their patients in a spiritually-focused way. Treating people how they’d like to be treated and remaining true to Christian values, our team follows God’s path to health and impacts their community positively.
The team at Legacy Dental are also active in making the greater Canton community as successful and healthy as possible – from their Legacy Scholarship, to school visits that teach kids about oral health, to mission trips, and even Project Graduation fundraising, our team makes a difference in the world around them and keeps smiles in their hometown shining bright.
So, if you’re searching for a team of kind, compassionate experts to care for your teeth, you’ve found them – schedule your appointment today!